Laburnum Cottage is ideally situated in the Cotswold village of Broadway near the 11th century St Eadabughers Church. Quietly situated up a private drive way with parking for one car and its own private garden. It is positioned next to Broadway Court, which is a very old building built in mellow honey coloured Cotswold stone, with beautiful black and white timbers.
The cottage has a nicely furnished lounge with:
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Digital television
- DVD player and Radio
- A gas log fire place
- A selection of games
- There is private parking for one car.
- Private established mature garden.
- There is a fully-fitted kitchen.
- Full central heating. An attractive bathroom with a separate bath and power-shower.
- Main Double room and Second Double room (with 3 quarter double bed) rooms upstairs with balcony access from the double room.
- Enclosed garden with patio and seating.
Booking & Availability
Once we receive your booking we will confirm it directly with you.
Terms and Conditions