Laburnum Cottage is ideally situated in the Cotswold village of Broadway near the 11th century St Eadabughers Church. Quietly situated up a private drive way with parking for one car and its own private garden. It is positioned next to Broadway Court, which is a very old building built in mellow honey coloured Cotswold stone, with beautiful black and white timbers.
The cottage has a nicely furnished lounge with:
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Digital television
- DVD player and Radio
- A gas log fire place
- A selection of games
- There is private parking for one car.
- Private established mature garden.
- There is a fully-fitted kitchen.
- Full central heating. An attractive bathroom with a separate bath and power-shower.
- Main Double room and Second Double room (with 3 quarter double bed) rooms upstairs with balcony access from the double room.
- Enclosed garden with patio and seating.
Booking & Availability
We are trialling two formats of Booking Calendar to find out which one our clients prefer to use. You only need to use one of the booking calendars to complete booking your stay with us. Whichever booking calendar you use, once we receive your booking we will confirm it directly with you.
You can make your booking using either of the calendars on this page.Terms and Conditions