Laburnum Cottage is ideally situated in the Cotswold village of Broadway near the 11th century St Eadabughers Church. Quietly situated up a private drive way with parking for one car and its own private garden. It is positioned next to Broadway Court, which is a very old building built in mellow honey coloured Cotswold stone, with beautiful black and white timbers.
The cottage has a nicely furnished lounge with:
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Digital television
- DVD player and Radio
- A gas log fire place
- A selection of games
- There is private parking for one car.
- Private established mature garden.
- There is a fully-fitted kitchen.
- Full central heating. An attractive bathroom with a separate bath and power-shower.
- Main Double room and Second Double room (with 3 quarter double bed) rooms upstairs with balcony access from the double room.
- Enclosed garden with patio and seating.
Booking & Availability
Once we receive your booking we will confirm it directly with you.
The Cottages are available on the following booking schedule.
With the cottages you are booking the period.
You can have fewer nights but the price would still be the same.
A WEEKEND Booking is FRIDAY to MONDAY (3 nights).
A Booking During The WEEK can be
- MONDAY to FRIDAY (4 nights)
- MONDAY to MONDAY (7 nights)
- FRIDAY to FRIDAY (7 nights)
PRICING: using the calendar below click on the date of your choice the first available booking night which is in bold, then choose the number of nights for your stay. E.G. if you want a weekend booking click the Friday of your arrival then choose 3 nights or for a week choose seven nights and the price will be displayed.